Zafira 1.9 CDTI DPF off Sw 383692\Opel Zafira 1.9_CDTI Version_#01 SW#1037383692).bin
- Technology: RM-Chiptuning
- Size: 1 024 Kb
This firmware is used to improve the dynamic and other characteristics of the vehicle.
Universal firmware instructions:
- Connect to the ECU (electronic control unit).
- Read the firmware so that in case of problems, you can go back to the working version.
- Write down the purchased firmware.
- Done! Arrange a test drive.
How to purchase firmware for Opel?
- Add "Zafira 1.9 CDTI DPF off Sw 383692\Opel Zafira 1.9_CDTI Version_#01 SW#1037383692).bin" to the basket.
- Go to the basket and place your order.
- Pay for the order in any convenient way.
- Our manager will send you the firmware at the specified contact details as soon as possible!
Contact us using one of the following ways:
Name: Outlander XL\SM5193_07\SM5193_07_2.4_2007_CVT_E2_TUN.bin
Decoding: Outlander XL — car model; SM5193_07 — software ID; 2.4 — engine capacity; 2007 — year of manufacture of the car; CVT — variator; E2 — environmental standard; TUN — firmware with modified data, tuned firmware.
Name: Highlander\Toyota_3.3_V6_Denso_89663-48760-TUN E2.bin
Decoding: Highlander — car model; Toyota — make of car; 3.3 — engine capacity; V6 — 6 cylinder V-shaped engine; 89663-48760 — software ID; TUN — firmware with modified data, tuned firmware; E2 — environmental standard.
Name: Bosch ME17.9.11(12)\Elantra J5- MD\MT\GAMD-BE46FS03600\CVN_NI_startpower 2015 GAMD-BE46FS03600 e2.bin
Decoding: Bosch ME17.9.11(12) — electronic engine control unit (ECU); Elantra — car model; МТ — manual transmission; GAMD-BE46FS03600 — software ID; CVN — this is a special checksum that is used to verify the authenticity of calibrations in the control unit; NI — the immobilizer is disabled; startpower — firmware with modified data, tuned firmware; E2 — environmental standard.
Decoding: ГАЗ — make of car; Микас 12 — electronic engine control unit (ECU); Next — car model; UE1006_15 — software ID; GBO4 — gas equipment of the 4th generation; noMisfire — with the ignition omission diagnostics disabled.
Name: ВАЗ\М74.5\Калина I427GB02 ST1_E5_CVN(F4F1FB32)_NoImmo (Check CS OFF).bin
Decoding: ВАЗ — make of car; M74.5 — electronic engine control unit (ECU); Калина — car model; I427GB02 — software ID; ST1 — firmware with modified data, tuned firmware; E5 — environmental standard; CVN — this is a special checksum that is used to verify the authenticity of calibrations in the control unit; NoImmo — the immobilizer is disabled.
Below are the abbreviations that are most often found in firmware names:
- 120hp — used for 120 horsepower engines;
- 2001 — used for vehicles manufactured in 2001.
- 750, 760 — changed idle speed.
- HPFC — the idle speed of an unheated engine has been changed.
- ORI (ORIG; STOK; STOCK; ORIGINAL; STD, ORG, SINGLE) — stock (original) firmware without any modifications.
- E2 (E0; E3; E4; E5) — environmental standard governing the content of harmful substances in exhaust gases (E0/E2/E3/E4/E5).
- 2WD — 2-wheel drive;
- 4WD (AWD) — 4-wheel drive;
- AT (automatic transmission; AKPP; АКПП) — automatic transmission.
- MT (manual transmission; MKPP; МКПП) — manual transmission.
- TUN (MOD; Startpower; stage; L; fast; T; power; PE - Power Edition; ST1) — firmware with modified data, tuned firmware;
- ME2x (MOD_E2; TUN_E2; Startpower_E2; L_E2; TE2; ST1_E2) — modified the firmware under the norms of Euro-2; (x — version of the modification on the principle of the alphabet (A,B,C,D,E...);
- ME4x (TE4, L_E4)— modified firmware with the factory emission standards; (x — version of the modification on the principle of the alphabet (A,B,C,D,E...);
- SE4 — original factory calibration.
- LR — Euro 2 (E2).
- LX — Euro 0 (E0) for work with GBO.
- 92, 95, 98, 100 — for gasoline with an octane rating of 92, 95, 98, 100;
- no immo (immo off; NI) — the immobilizer is disabled.
- NIvers — versions without smart authorization.
- CAL — dump firmware consists only of the calibration area.
- CVN (Calibration Verification Number) — this is a special checksum that is used to verify the authenticity of calibrations in the control unit. CVN compliance, as a rule, does not affect the performance of the ECU. If the CVN does not correspond to the original value, the engine and the control unit may be deprived of the manufacturer's warranty.
- no dpf (no fap; dpf off; fap off) — firmware with a remote particulate filter (DPF, FAP);
- no egr (egr off) — firmware that disables exhaust gas recirculation to the intake system;
- no LSU (no lambda) — a remote lambda in diesel or a second lambda (control of catalysts) in gasoline (Euro2 environmental standards);
- no swirl (manifold flap; VSS; VSA (FLAP) off) — removed swirl flaps in the intake manifold;
- no TVA (throttle) — remote throttle on diesel;
- no SAP (SAP off) — the catalyst purge pump is disabled;
- no dtc — removed some codes from the error mask (for example, no egr no dtc - when removing the exhaust gas recirculation-also removed error codes from the EGR mask);
- no maf (no hfm, no air) — the air flow meter is removed from the configuration (in diesel);
- no elab — diesel engine emergency shut-off valve removed;
- no evap — removed the catalyst purge system (in petrol cars);
- no EGP — exhaust gas pressure sensor removed;
- no EGT — exhaust gas temperature sensor removed;
- disc all — it is necessary to remove all connectors (disconnect all) of the device that is disabled programmatically (for example, when removing the particulate filter-remove the connectors from all sensors related to it - the differential pressure sensor and the gas temperature sensors at the inlet and outlet of the filter);
- no NWS — camshaft phase shifters are removed from the configuration (for example, petrol BMWs);
- launch — the launch-control system is enabled programmatically ("traction control" - a very simplified analog of tractioncontrol, - uses only the speed limit at zero and low speeds of movement - to reduce the slip at the start of " full throttle»);
- no limits — for fans of "annealing";
- popcorn — bullet holes in the exhaust system (the "popcorn" effect");
- no ADBLUE — the system for supplying special additives (liquids) to the particulate filter has been removed;
- no cks (no cs; no cheksum) — the firmware checksum was not recalculated after editing. Some boot loaders, when writing to the block of the edited firmware, can calculate the checksum only on the basis of the stock one, but if the checksum has already been recalculated by the editor – they recalculate incorrectly, and the machine does not start. To fix the problem, a stock checksum is left in the edited firmware. For example-some clones of the Chinese MPPS-12 loader do not work with the modified checksum when loading the modified MB EDC16C31 file. Other bootloaders, on the contrary, can write the firmware "as is", without recalculating anything. Accordingly, if you write the no cks firmware with their help , the machine will not start.
- no misfire (noMisf; noMF) — with the ignition omission diagnostics disabled.
- GBO — equipment, thanks to which the car can run not only on standard liquid fuel (gasoline or diesel fuel), which is provided by the manufacturer, but also on various types of gas. The number after the abbreviation GBO means the generation number of the gas equipment.
- MR2x_GBO4 — dual-mode version for gas equipment of the 4th generation.
- TL8 — 6-speed manual transmission, all-wheel drive (4WD).
- DP8 — 4-speed automatic transmission, all-wheel drive (4WD).
- JR5 — 5-speed manual transmission, 2-wheel drive (2WD).
To select the necessary firmware, use the smart search on the website. We recommend searching by the IDs of the control unit.
IDs can be found in several ways:
1) Connect the scanner to the ECU and identify the control unit.
2) Find the electronic control unit in the car and take the data from the sticker.
• Do not enter all the symbols at once, start the search with one parameter (block or software number). If the search yields a large number of results, then it makes sense to specify the search query by adding one parameter at a time. Our base is very big, the search takes a little time to give the result.
• If the ID is 1037хххххх or 0261хххххх (where instead of X is a six-digit number), in this case, we recommend searching for a six-digit number without 1037 or 0261. For example, your ID is 1037374712. In the search string you should enter 374712. So you will get a lot more results!
• If there are no results by block number and software number, try searching by car brand/model/engine.