- Technology: Parametry
- Size: 105,16 Kb
This firmware is used to improve the dynamic and other characteristics of the vehicle.
Universal firmware instructions:
- Connect to the ECU (electronic control unit).
- Read the firmware so that in case of problems, you can go back to the working version.
- Write down the purchased firmware.
- Done! Arrange a test drive.
How to purchase firmware for Volkswagen (VW)?
- Add "1K0907044_1214.sgo" to the basket.
- Go to the basket and place your order.
- Pay for the order in any convenient way.
- Our manager will send you the firmware at the specified contact details as soon as possible!
Contact us using one of the following ways:
- Firmware name: Honda Accord 2.0 37805-RBA-4060_TUN_E2.bin
- Honda — brand; Accord — model; 2.0 — engine capacity; 37805-RBA-4060 — ID; TUN — tuned firmware (+hp, +nm); E2 — under the Euro-2 standards.
- Firmware name: Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 4.0 Denso 89663-60551 Original.bin
- Toyota — brand; Land Cruiser Prado — model; 4.0 — engine capacity; Denso — ECU (electronic control unit); 89663-60551 — ID; Original — stock (original) firmware without modifications.
The following is a list of abbreviations that may occur in the firmware name:
- 120hp — 120 horsepower engine.
- 2001 — car of 2001 year of manufacture.
- 750, 760 — changed idle speed.
- HPFC — the idle speed of an unheated engine has been changed.
- ORI (ORIG; STOK; STOCK; ORIGINAL; STD, ORG, SINGLE) — stock (original) firmware without modifications.
- E2 (E0; E3; E4; E5) — is an environmental standard that regulates the content of harmful substances in exhaust gases (E0 / E2 / E3 / E4 / E5).
- 2WD — monoprivod (front or rear-wheel drive).
- 4WD (AWD) — all-wheel drive.
- AT — automatic transmission.
- MT — manual transmission.
- TUN (MOD; Startpower; stage; L; fast; T; power; PE - Power Edition) — firmware with modified data, tuned firmware.
- ME2x (MOD_E2; TUN_E2; Startpower_E2; L_E2; TE2) — modified the firmware under the norms of Euro-2; (x — version of the modification on the principle of the alphabet (A,B,C,D,E...).
- ME4x (TE4, L_E4) — a modified firmware with the factory emission standards; (x — version of the modification on the principle of the alphabet (A,B,C,D,E...);
- SE4 — original factory calibration.
- LR — Euro 2 (E2).
- LX — Euro 0 (E0) for work with GBO.
- 92, 95, 98, 100 — for gasoline with an octane rating of 92, 95, 98, 100.
- no immo (immo off; NI) — the immobilizer is disabled.
- NIvers — versions without smart authorization.
- CAL — The firmware CAL dump consists only of the calibration area.
- CVN (Calibration Verification Number) is a special checksum used to verify the authenticity of calibrations in the control unit. CVN compliance, as a rule, does not affect the performance of the ECU. If the CVN does not correspond to the original value, the engine and the control unit may be deprived of the manufacturer's warranty.
- no dpf (no fap; dpf off; fap off) — firmware with a remote particulate filter (DPF, FAP).
- no egr (egr off) — the firmware in which the recirculation of exhaust gases to the intake system is disabled.
- no LSU (no lambda) — remote lambda in diesel or second lambda (control of catalysts) in gasoline (euro2 environmental standards).
- no swirl (manifest flap; VSS; VSA (FLAP) off) — remote vortex dampers in the intake manifold.
- no TVA (throttle) — remote throttle valve on a diesel engine.
- no SAP (SAP off) — the catalyst purge pump is disabled.
- no dtc — some codes were removed from the error mask (for example, no egr no dtc - when removing the exhaust gas recirculation, error codes were also removed from the EGR mask);
- no maf (no hfm, no air) — the air flow meter (in diesel) is removed from the configuration.
- no elab — the cut-off valve of the emergency shut-off of the diesel engine is removed.
- no evap — the catalyst purge system has been removed (in gasoline cars).
- no EGP — the exhaust gas pressure sensor has been removed.
- no EGT — the exhaust gas temperature sensor has been removed.
- disc all — you need to remove all the connectors (disconnect all) software and disabled the device (for example, removal of the particulate filter - remove the connectors from all the sensors, relate to it - the differential pressure sensor and temperature sensors of gases at the inlet and outlet of the filter).
- no NWS — removed from the picking phase shifters camshafts (e.g. petrol BMW).
- launch — the launch-control system is included programmatically ("traction control" is a very simplified analog of tractioncontrol, - it uses only the speed limit at zero and low speeds of movement-to reduce slipping at the start "at full throttle").
- no limits — for fans of "annealing".
- popcorn — bullet holes in the exhaust system (the "popcorn" effect).
- no ADBLUE — the system for supplying special additives (liquids) to the particulate filter has been removed.
- no cks (no cs; no cheksum) — the firmware checksum was not recalculated after editing. Some loaders, when writing to the edited firmware block, can calculate the checksum only on the basis of the stock one. If the checksum has already been recalculated by the editor – they recalculate incorrectly and the machine does not start. To fix the problem, a stock checksum is left in the edited firmware. For example, some clones of the Chinese MPPS-12 loader do not work with the modified checksum when loading the modified MB EDC16C31 file. Other loaders, on the contrary, can write the firmware "as is", without recalculating anything. Accordingly, if you write the no cks firmware with their help , the machine will not start.
- no misfire (noMisf; noMF) — with the ignition omission diagnostics disabled.
- GBO — is the equipment thanks to which the car can work not only on standard liquid fuel (gasoline or diesel fuel), which is provided by the manufacturer, but also on various types of gas. The number after the abbreviation GBO means the generation number of gas equipment.
- MR2x_GBO4 — is a dual-mode version for gas equipment of the 4th generation.
- TL8 — 6-speed manual transmission, all-wheel drive.
- DP8 — 4-speed automatic transmission, all-wheel drive.
- JR5 — 5-speed manual transmission, monoprivod.
To correctly search for the firmware, it is necessary to search by the ids of the control unit.
There are several ways to find them out:
- Connect the scanner to the ECU and identify the control unit.
- Find the electronic control unit in the car and take the data from the sticker.
We enter the received data into the smart search bar.
- Do not enter all the symbols at once, start the search with one parameter (block or software number). If the search yields a large number of results, then it makes sense to specify the search query by adding one parameter at a time. Our base is very big, the search takes a little time to give the result.
- If the ID is 1037хххххх or 0261хххххх (where instead of X is a six-digit number), in this case, we recommend searching for a six-digit number without 1037 or 0261. For example, your ID is 1037374712. In the search string you should enter 374712. So you will get a lot more results!
- If there are no results by block number and software number, try searching by car brand/model/engine.